Check List For Sellers
Tips For Preparing
- Carpets clean and/or shampooed.
- Walls freshly painted or washed.
- Kitchen neat and clean.
- Bathrooms clean.
- Beds made.
- Closets organized.
- Living area neat and orderly.
- All clutter removed, including kid’s toys.
- Light fixtures dusted and clean.
- Ceiling fans cleaned.
- Evaporative cooler vents cleaned.
- Repair or replace any broken item permanently attached to home.
- Lawn should be mowed.
- Deck/Patio orderly and free of clutter.
- Vinyl siding washed.
- Eaves and trim painted.
- Garage in an orderly manner.
- Trash in containers and not over flowing.
- Other signs of a well maintained home.
This list is not inclusive and is intended only as tips for preparing
your home for listing and showing. You should contact a professional
for extensive preparations.
You will find after a couple of times, checking for these visual signs will be automatic.