Summer in the high desert can seem rough. There's always talk of a drought and conversations will often turn to the familiar phrase of, "We could sure use rain!" All of that is true. Still, there
Five Reasons You'll Love Living in The Redlands
Dated: January 21 2021
The Redlands area of Grand Junction (zip code 81507) is considered a prime location for many. It's got several higher-end neighborhoods, gorgeous monument views and great views of the rest of the valley as well. As if those reasons aren't enough, we've got 5 more reasons you'll love living in the Redlands.
1. Not all the homes there are pricey. Like most areas of Grand Junction there are higher-end properties and properties that fit more into the $250,000 range. It doesn't matter what you're looking for: golf course living or a fixer upper, you can find it here!
2. Speaking of golf courses...there are 2 golf courses in the Redlands, both with real estate surrounding them. If you DO want golf course living, or you just want to be close to a golf course, the Redlands is great area to consider! The city's Tiara Rado golf course and the private Redlands Mesa Golf Club offer great golf for all abilities.
3. The Riverfront trail is easily accessible from many areas of the Redlands. From the Ridges neighborhood, South Rim area, Monument Road, and more, you can easily access this paved trail that runs from Palisade to Loma.
4. Restaurants are nearby! Forget having to drive far for great food. In the Redlands you'll find upscale restaurants like Ocotillo and more casual brew pubs like the Handlebar TapRoom. All the amenities you need are nearby as well: yoga studios, grocery stores, coffee shops, pet stores, and liquor stores are only a 5 minute drive!
5. Access to everything else. With the Redlands Parkway and Riverside Parkway, access to anything in Mesa County is easy! You can easily get to I-70, Hwy 6&50, and Fruita. Redlands Parkway makes getting around from your home to the rest of Grand Junction a breeze!
The Redlands has a great variety of properties available for you to tour! If you're ready to start your Redlands home search, click here.
Toni Heiden-Moran is owner/broker for Weichert, Realtors – Heiden Homes Realty, 735 Rood Avenue, in the historic downtown area of Grand Junction, Colorado. Toni has more than 40 years of experience ....